Friday 11 July 2014

That circle skirt...

I finally, after nearly a year, got around to making the skirt.

Not long then... and considering it only takes a couple of hours to make, I think that is disgraceful!

And while you are at it, kindly admire the freshly jetwashed flags! They had gone battleship grey, but are now, temporarily restored to their original colours! And, all the 'volunteer's in the form of snapdragons have been disposed.... Shame, I like a few volunteers.... but I suspect it looks better now, or at least tidier!

If anyone wants a tutorial written for a circular skirt, kindly comment to that effect, and I shall do one... If no-one wants it, I shall save the effort for another time!

  Somehow, circular skirts do hang nicely, and give great freedom of movement. I like them!

8 comments:

Kathinca said...

Nice job on this skirt lady. Lovely purple flowers.

Isisjem said...

Lovely skirt - please do a tutorial. Do they take a lot of fabric?

Diane-crewe said...

looking good x .. skirt and flags!! lol x

Barb and Sharon said...

Love the flowered fabric. Nice skirt. I'd be interested in a tut. Making tube skirts so it would be a change.
Barb@Witsend

the running hare said...

Pretty fabric and I love circular skirts!

Lilly said...

It's very pretty, and looks lovely on you. I like how swishy circular skirts tend to be.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your skirt and flags both look great :)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

The skirt looks great on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts