Friday 14 November 2014

Hipbee quilt!

You may remember this from March last year?? No? well, I am not surprised.. It was a while ago..











My bee mates made more of these with blue or mustard backgrounds, and I finally got around to putting them all together...




























and then I stopped again. Until I found a back for it. A fleece back. It is, if you like, a lazy back, but very cosy!
So, backed, quilted and bound



A mix of Liberty prints and Kona cottons, and sent off to another home, where someone may benefit from it's cosy qualities! and enjoy how cheerful it looks.

I have joined in with Finish it up Friday, over at Crazy Mom quilts

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I was thinking of this quilt a few weeks ago and wondered how it would look. Nice job. I hope the new owner loves it.

cheeky monkey said...

I do remember it! I remember the yellow you were looking for. It is a gorgeous finish and sometimes a fleece backing is great. someone is really lucky :)

Second Chance Tan said...

I remember..... looks great all put together, fleecy backs are just right at this time of year x

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

I turned out brilliantly! I'm sure it's very welcome in its new home :)

Di said...

You did it! Looks great too. Di x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts