Saturday 28 February 2015

Lucky me!

I have had some unexpected gifts just at the end of the month here...








First, I went out with the Dance teacher, to see a show by a different dance school. And lovely Karen presented me with this beautiful print from the photoshoot day with two of the girls in those pretty tutus. What a lovely and thoughtful person Karen is! I adore this picture, and it now has a temporary home in my living room, but will probable end up in the sewing room. Yes, you can see some of the Alice costumes on the wall there too.




























 Then on Friday I was presented with these gorgeous flowers, and a thank you card from one of my clients!

I was just gobsmacked! They are really beautiful!

So, I am very lucky!





And spring is busy trying to spring in the garden too... today I found these little offerings...






































We are definitely getting there!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts